A Senior Living Lifestyle Fulfilling Body, Mind and Spirit at Advent Christian Village
Members of Advent Christian Village enjoy an enriching senior living lifestyle, with opportunities for personal growth, physical improvement and spiritual development, as well as ongoing cultural and social events. You’ll find a stimulating environment for meaningful, vibrant living. Members of ACV may participate in as few or as many activities as they wish.
The ACV Lifestyle
Choose from a wide variety of social activities and opportunities for personal enrichment. Whether your interests lie in physical activities, get-togethers with others, spiritual enrichment or artistic pursuits, there is likely something at Advent Christian Village for you. At ACV, you can continue your life's passions, or develop entirely new interests.
It’s All About Choice
Of course, your time is your own, but there is so much available at Advent Christian Village to keep you as busy as you choose to be. There are plenty of welcoming places to get together with friends and wonderful opportunities for learning and personal enrichment.
Some of these opportunities include:
- Find a shared interest between you and other members of ACV. Classes on such topics as ceramics, painting, photography, history, literature, music, and computers are offered regularly on ACV’s campus.
- Join a book club or take part in game nights.
- Kick up your heels in a Zumba class or make beautiful music with the handbell choir.
- Join the garden club, and reserve your own spot in the community garden.
- Make something for yourself in the fully equipped woodworking and lapidary shop. Or, join the group as they build toys for underprivileged children.
- Volunteer alongside the many others who serve in the retail shops, assist with operating the closed circuit television station, teach crafting skills, give tours of the campus, publish the Weekly Village newspaper, and so much more.
There is always something available to allow you to continually expand your horizons.
You Have a Voice
The Membership Council of Advent Christian Village is organized by the members to serve the members. The leadership of the Membership Council is voted upon each year by ACV's members and works throughout the year to make sure the members are well represented. Once a month, the Membership Council meets with the members and presents a program featuring a speaker from inside or outside of Advent Christian Village. The director of Member Services generally ends each meeting by updating the membership on timely topics and information about events. Each area of Advent Christian Village has area representatives that serve as liaisons between the members and the Membership Council to promote communication between the Council and the membership. Advent Christian Village encourages its members to be as involved as they like in its operations. ACV understands and appreciates that this is not just an organization, but the home of over 700 individuals.
To learn more about ACV’s senior living community call 1-800-647-3353
. Or, contact us