Youth Services at The Village Church
Our desire as a youth ministry is to come alongside parents as their children grow into young adults. We strive to introduce children to the person of Christ, making Him the Lord of their lives. We want to help instill in them the Fruit of the Spirit as they grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Children in our ministry also have the opportunity to learn from the experience of our Christian senior living members. Our faith-based senior living community offers countless opportunities for valuable mentorship.
Below are a few sites we hope will be helpful to you and your family.
- CPYU – Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
- The Dove Foundation – Recommends family-friendly movies and other videos.
- Focus on the Family – Provides resources for couples and parents to build healthy marriages and raise their children according to biblical principles.
- Family First – A helpful and practical site loaded with info on marriage, parenting, fatherhood and family life.
- Home Word – Home Word seeks to advance the work of God in the world by educating, equipping and encouraging parents and churches to build God-honoring families from generation to generations.
- National Fatherhood Initiative – Provides advice and resources for dads, including tips from other fathers and a list of links to related organizations.
- Moms in Touch International – Moms in Touch are moms who believe that prayer can make a difference. They get together with other moms in the community to pray for their children, schools and teachers.
- College Transition Initiative – The mission of CPYU’s College Transition Initiative (CTI) is to provide resources for students, parents, church leaders and educators to help students be more spiritually prepared for life after high school.
Get to Know The Village Church
There’s something for every family at The Village Church. If you have any questions or are interested in worshiping with us, please contact our staff today.