Fall Festivals in North Florida
When fall arrives in the sunshine state, the nicer temperatures make it the perfect time to celebrate this new season. Fall is a special time in Florida and its residents love to welcome it by enjoying festivals that feature art, music, food and more.
Upcoming Festivals This Fall
Looking for a fun way to spend the day near Live Oak? Here are some great ways to celebrate fall in north Florida in the upcoming months:
- North Central Florida Fall Harvest and Peanut Festival: Williston, October 6
A variety of peanut products and food. It takes place at Heritage Park.
- Amelia Island Jazz Festival: Jacksonville, October 7
A week-long event with world class jazz. The fest kicks off with a free concert.
- Suwanee Roots Revival: Live Oak, October 11–14
Four days of music, art, camping and friends at the Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park.
- Oktoberfest Jacksonville: Jacksonville, October 12–13
A two-day celebration of German cuisine, culture and beer. Located at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Jacksonville.
- Green Cove Springs Soul Food Festival: Green Cove Springs, October 13
- Festival of Flight: Jacksonville, October 13
Outdoor music and art fest.
- McIntosh 1890s Festival: McIntosh, October 20
Hosts 250 vendors and 35,000 visitors. Eat, sip and shop to celebrate small town authenticity.
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival: Cedar Key, October 20–21
Located in downtown Cedar Key, it hosts more than 100 vendors, live entertainment, and, of course, plenty of seafood.
- Orange Park Fall Festival: Orange Park, October 20–21
Art, craft and music event with over 200 artists and vendors.
- Micanopy Fall Festival: Micanopy, October 27–28
An arts and crafts show under the oak trees of this quiet town.
- ACV’s Annual Autumn Fest: Dowling Park, November 3
Local vendors and organization booths, food, and live entertainment to celebrate fall.
- Alachua Main Street Harvest Festival: Alachua, November 4
Shop with vendors and local businesses and enjoy live music. Located in the Main Street area of downtown Alachua.
- Fall Palatka Bluegrass Festival: Palatka, November 8–10
- Newberry Fall Festival: Newberry, November 17
Food, music and fun all in downtown Newberry.
- Old Tyme Farm Days: Live Oak, November 23–27
Celebrate rural American life and heritage at the Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park.
- Christmas on the Square: Live Oak, November 30–December 1
Celebrate the 34th annual Christmas on the Square in historic downtown Live Oak.
- Downtown Festival and Art Show: Gainesville, December 1–2
Celebration of art and creativity with stages of live music, art and food.
Other Live Oak Activities
If the slightly cooler season has you energized to get out and about more or just enjoy local events and activities, there is something for everyone nearly every day. Check out what is going on daily right in Live Oak — from classes to clubs — and find an activity to fit your schedule.
Enjoy Fall with Friends
Ask anyone in Florida and nearly everyone’s favorite season is fall. As temperatures break into the cooler 70s, it’s time to get some friends together and enjoy the harvest festivals all around the region. As you enjoy all of the celebrations near or in Live Oak, think about your future and all that you can love at Advent Christian Village. Our senior living community is right in the heart of beautiful north central Florida and could be the perfect fit for you.