Reopening ACV’s Campus After COVID-19 Shutdown
ACV is excited to announce facilities are open to the public after a long 15 months of COVID-19 shutdown.
We do ask that all guests be screened at the Information Center (located in the center of campus in the Phillips Center), or at the Village Lodge prior to visiting members or using services. Copeland Community Center (CCC) members and visitors can be screened at the CCC, but all other visitors are asked to be check-in at one of the other two locations. If you are unfamiliar with where these buildings are, you can view an ACV Campus Map here.
Please note the following details:
- GSC and DM will only allow visitors by appointment and will provide specific instructions at the time appointments are made.
- Some facilities and services will continue to be restricted to outside visitors, and some may continue to require masks or other limitations. All visitors will be instructed to comply with the restrictions posted at the facility or area of service they are visiting.
- Restrictions against visitors to housing areas including DH, CH, Lawrence House, and RV will be lifted as well, but visitors will still need to be screened and will need to wear masks when in common areas.
- Lopin’ Gopher and the Rumph Dining Room will no longer have limits on how many people can be seated at a table together.
- Tresca Park is now available for outside guests. Reservations can be booked through the Lodge office by calling (386) 658-5200.
- Beginning July 1, restrictions on the number of passengers allowed on bus transportation will be lifted. Amended schedules for transportation will remain in effect.
- Visitors are asked to wear a mask when in indoor settings unless otherwise posted.
We happy to announce the lifting of restrictions, but we do ask that you continue to do your part to keep our ACV members healthy and safe. We hope to see you on campus soon!